- Allow easier ESN swaps on all devices. (verizon users can do this via the web!)
- Allow an account setting to block international roaming. (verizon users can request this!)
- Drop the monthly rate to $59.99/mo for 1-year contract. (verizon already offers this!)
- Provide a full connection manager for Mac OSX. (you guessed it. verizon offers this!)
- Provide better customer support using people who speak english natively.
- Stop lying about corporate discounts on $59.99/mo 'promotional rate'.
- Stop experimenting on LIVE network. Testing should NEVER affect customers!
- Fix your backend accounting system (Merge the 2 you have AND pay your dealers on time - Sprint is 9 months behind paying us at times AND if your customers did that to you, you would cancel them.
- Enable and Support GPS features of devices that have them. (sprint does this!)
- Stop threatening customers with actions based on 5GB per month of data usage.
- Stop telling people the service does not work with EVDO routers.
- Make sure all your reps can add, and they all read from same pricing scripts.
And for all 3G carriers, these should really be a priority:
- Improve your customer support standards. Seriously.
- Get more backhaul out to your cell towers. A T-1 won't cut it anymore.
- Get more towers into all populated areas.
- We don't need no stinkin' activation fees. At least refund them after xx months.
- Train your people better. Let them actually USE some dedicated data devices.
- Stop promoting newest devices as faster than existing when they are the same spec.
- Stop pushing older Rev-o technology devices at low prices. Nobody wants junk.
- Lower your monthly rates. DSL and Cable have. You should too.