- Alltel's EC168 USB modem
- AT&T's Quicksilver & MC930D USB modems & Huawei E870 expresscard
- Cricket's Calcomp A600 USB modem
- Sprint's 598U , U760 & U300 USB modems (3G only)
- Rogers ZTE MF636 USB modem
- Verizon's BlackBerry Storm phone & USB760 USB modem
In addition to support for the new devices, firmware 1.5 implements the following:
- Load Balancing now includes the Ethernet WAN port
- Increased Max user limit from 32 to 64
- OpenDNS now has it own section in the user interface.
- Modified the modem reset architecture.
NOTE: The U300 requires a special driver download. If you have a U300 connected to the router you will see a new Modem Driver section in the Tools > Firmware menu. This is where you will load the modem .bin file
Download the Cradlepoint MBR1000 Firmware 1.5 Release Notes to learn more about what this firmware offers, and what other devices it supports.