High-Speed Mobile Broadband For Access Around The World
Verizon Wireless and ZTE USA introduce the AD3700, a Mobile Broadband USB modem with global connectivity. The consumer-friendly AD3700 gives customers access to high-speed networks in more than 175 destinations including Evolution-Data Optimized (EV-DO), Global System for Mobile communications (GSM)/General Packet Radio Service (GPRS)/Enhanced Data Rates for Global Evolution (EDGE) and High Speed Packet Access (HSPA)/Universal Mobile Telecommunications System (UMTS) wireless platforms.
- Runs on Verizon Wireless' high-speed network, which uses EV-DO Revision A (Rev. A) technology
- Includes VZAccess Manager software for easy connection management and automatic installation
- Swivel hinge USB
- Windows Vista/XP/2000 Operating System compatibility
- USB 2.0 high-speed interface
- Weight of 1.6 ounces
- 3.1"(H) x 1.7"(W) x 0.5"(D)
- Ideal for individuals and organizations to stay connected while traveling.
- Users simply activate the global feature on their Verizon Wireless account and the AD3700 automatically detects the local network and connects to the fastest Internet speed available from almost anywhere in the world.
Buy a high gain AD3700 Booster Antenna
Discuss the AD3700 on EVDOforums.com