CradlePoint has released Firmware Version 2.5.2 that provides the PHS300 with official support for the new Sprint 3G/4G U301 modem, as well as support for other modems and bug fixes for both the PHS300 and CTR350.
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT THIS FIRMWARE: This latest release of firmware is for both the PHS300 and CTR350, but since the CTR350 is a 3G-only router (and always will be), the 4G devices (like the U301) that this release provides support for will NOT work on the CTR350.
In addition to adding support for the U301, firmware 2.5.2 also adds support for the following devices:
- Pantech UMW190 for Verizon
- Pantech UM185 for Cricket
- Sierra Wireless 305 USB (AKA "Lightning") for AT&T
- Sierra Wireless 306 USB for AT&T and Telus
- Ubee PXU1900 for CLEAR (PHS300 only)
- ZTE MF668 for Rogers
- Additional newly-added international devices can be viewed in the release notes (PDF)