Many potential Verizon 4G LTE users were disappointed by the fact that there were no routers compatible with either of Verizon's new 3G/4G USB modems when they launched last week. We are happy to announce that we have confirmed that the Nexaira Business Class II (BC2) 3G/4G router is now compatible wth the Pantech UML290 modem!
In order to use the BC2 with the UML290, you simply need to have the latest firmware (which is pre-installed on all BC2s shipped by 3Gstore) and update one setting on the router's administration page (3Gstore provides these instructions with all BC2s).
Fast Facts about the Nexaira BC2:
- This router is best for: Business users that need reliability, security, and advanced enterprise features, including near-instant failover and IPSEC VPN tunneling. It is also the ONLY router to support iPhone tethering and the 3G/4G Verizon UML290!
- Form Factors Supported: 1 USB, 1 Expresscard (view compatible modems)
- Technologies Supported: 2G, 3G, and 4G
- WiFi Standard: 802.11 B, G, & N
- WiFi Range: 100-200ft through walls, much greater unobstructed (variable depending on interference from other electronics and physical interference such as thick walls).
- Number of Ethernet ports: 1 WAN input, 1 LAN output
- Power Supply: AC adapter included, DC adapter and international power supply are sold separately
- Size: medium 5”x 4.75”x 1.25”
Order the Nexaira BC2 router (includes expert tech support, the appropriate firmware necessary for the UML290, and tipsheet to help you get set up)
Save $20 off the BC2 when ordered along with the UML290 and 2-year Verizon service! Order the UML290 with Verizon service from 3Gstore