CradlePoint has released 1.8.0 firmware for:
New features added in this release:
- New modem support added, listed above in blue
- Added TTLS-CHAP client identity support on WiMAX modems
- Added Sprint’s Data Link configuration interface for 3G devices
- MBR1200, MBR800 only. Enhanced IPSec VPN end-point support: NAT Traversal (NAT-T)
- MBR1200 only. Enhanced 2nd WAN port configuration.
- Blackberry device can now reconnect after the router is rebooted
- IPSec VPN end-point. Fully restores tunnel if tunnel is dropped by external router
- IPSec VPN end-point. Reassembles ESP fragment packets correctly
- Resolved VPN pass-through PPTP issue introduced in 1.7.5.
- CBA250, CBA750 only. Eliminates Windows IP address conflict message.
We will be testing 1.8.0 and reporting our findings on EVDOinfo.com & EVDOForums.com