Online retailers have made shopping a breeze.
No more driving, parking lot fiasco, or check out lines.
Now our orders are shipped right to our door, and the transit time is always up to the purchaser.
When ordering items online, there are a few hints to make receiving the purchase more enjoyable than it already is.
- use a proper address
- note additional delivery instructions
- determine the transit time needed
- double check the order acknowledgment
- check all entrances for packages
- know the tracking number.
If you receive more than one order number, tracking number, or if there is any question after you receive the order confirmation, contact the retailer right away.
Upon receipt open and check the contents. Any issues should be reported to the retailer immediately.