The COR is ideal for increasing your internet availability and ensuring maximum uptime with business continuity features like failover / failback. When conﬁgured, the router detects network failures and seamlessly switches over to another active connected network(s), keeping your network online. Additionally, COR is ideal for deployment as a primary connection solution where wired internet is not available. COR also provides secure and reliable VPN functionality, allowing users to create, manage and terminate up to 5 concurrent IPSec VPN sessions. It allows for secure access to company networks for enterprise applications and provides a secure way to transmit sensitive data to and from a remote site.
The COR IBR600 with the cellular and WiFi antennas connected
- For use in business critical high-availability installations such as ATMs, Kiosks, Surveillance, Vehicles, etc. that require 24x7 connectivity
- Includes an integrated AT&T 3G/4G modem (Verizon and Sprint versions are also available)
- GPIO available for additional hardware control
- Very compact - just 3.3" x 4" x 0.9" and 7.2oz
- WiPipeTM QoS with Traffic Shaping
- Web-Based GUI (Easy Management)