If you've ever used your cellphone while it's on the charger, you may think twice about that now. Last week Monday, Reuters reported a Chinese woman was allegedly electrocuted when she answered her iPhone 5 while it was charging. Apple is currently investigating and offers their condolences to the woman's family. You may have heard reports of phones malfunctioning and causing burns, but nothing such like this. Of course, more often than not, the issue is NOT related to the phone. So, make sure you're plugging into a reliable power source and hope there's no short in the wires!