Customers can get more of what they want from their wireless service with today’s launch of MORE Everything from Verizon Wireless.
MORE Everything, a new way of looking at wireless plans, brings together for the first time all the tools and services consumers want and need when they use their smartphones, tablets and other connected devices to talk, text, access the Internet and use data, all on the nation’s largest and most reliable 4G LTE network.
“MORE Everything changes the game by adding even more of what customers want from their wireless provider in a single, simple monthly plan,” said Ken Dixon, chief marketing officer at Verizon Wireless. “Verizon Wireless led the way with the introduction of shared data plans, and MORE Everything is the next leap forward with more storage, more messaging and more choice, all on a 4G LTE network that is unmatched in coverage and capacity.”
Beginning today, MORE Everything customers simply get more with Verizon Wireless:
- Data: Simplified monthly data allowances that fit their family’s wireless needs. Some customers will see their data allowance doubled for the same monthly price they paid previously.
- Verizon Edge: MORE Everything customers who choose Verizon Edge will also be eligible for $10 off monthly smartphone access for data allowances up to 8 GB, and $20 off monthly smartphone access on plans of 10 GB and higher.
- Messaging: Unlimited international messaging will be added to unlimited domestic text, picture and video messaging.
- Storage: Each MORE Everything line can use up to 25 GB (or up to 250 GB on a 10 line account) of cloud storage from Verizon Wireless, which means customers never lose a contact’s number, cherished photos of the once-in-a-lifetime vacation, or video from a school recital. Cloud storage also means important information is easily available whether devices are upgraded tomorrow or in two years.
- Safety and Security: Family Base, an innovative way to help manage family members’ wireless experiences.
- International Long Distance: To make it simpler to stay in touch with friends, family and colleagues in many countries throughout Latin America and around the world, Verizon Wireless’ International Long Distance Value Plan, which provides rates as low as $0.01/minute to Canada and Mexico, and $0.05/minute to many other countries in Latin America and the Caribbean, can be added to the plan.
“Since Verizon Wireless was the first to introduce shared data plans in 2012, major U.S. wireless operators have followed suit in strategically preparing for the increase of connected devices and data consumption among its customers,” said Carrie MacGillivray, program vice president of Mobile Services and Internet of Things (IoT), IDC. “Shared plans have created demand for more data as consumers continue to embrace mobility across all aspects of their lives. Share plans that provide more data for the same price will be welcomed by customers."
Poor Verizon 4G LTE service? Get a wireless amplifier to boost reception